Crispy Fish & Spicy Lemon Butter
We have some amazing fish dishes like the Peppersoup Fish Curry Dish and the Rodo Honey Soy Salmon dish, but this Crispy Fish & Spicy Lemon Butter Dish is DIFFERENT. When I made this dish, I knew the flavors would be great together, but I still needed to fully accept the flavor I got from pan-frying the fish in butter and the crunch from it? 10/10!
This recipe is a 2 in 1 recipe. The crispy fish (that I found myself snacking on by itself) and the spicy lemon butter you can use for the fish and anything else you care for.
The holidays are coming up, and if you need something fun to make for lunch or on non-holiday days, this is a perfect dish to make.
- 1 Lemon
- ½ Cup of Flour
- 3 Filets of Fish
- Chopped Parsley
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Rodo Crisps
This recipe is available on Instagram here if you prefer to watch the recipe video.
- Thaw your fish filets and pat them dry with a towel.
- Season your fish filets with salt and flip them in flour to coat them.
- In a pan on medium heat, melt a stick of butter and fry your fish filets for 4 mins on each side. Take them out when they are golden brown.
- In another pan, melt a stick of butter and add in the juice of 1 lemon, some salt to taste, 1 tbsp of Rodo Crisps, and some fresh chopped parsley. Cook for 1 min and set aside.
- Plate up your crispy fish filets, drizzle with the spicy lemon butter, and Enjoy!