This was a really simple dish it took me about half an episode of How to Get Away with Murder to complete. Multi-tasking on a 100 *insert 100 emoji here*. This was me having a little too much fun while i ate it.
- Chop up your onions nicely, you can do some knife skills 101 practical here but don’t chop your fingers along, thanks we have beef in the recipe as protein.
- Heat up a pan and toss the knob of butter in and when it melts and heats toss in the finely chopped onions and cook till they are browned.
- Pour a little beef stock in the pan and add some cayenne pepper (this gives it some color), thyme and curry and pour in your ground beef and let it cook properly (I don’t like my ground beef looking like a live cow or medium rare).
- Chop up your potatoes into bits, I preferred these shapes (cannot remember what shape, didn't do too well in geometry). Put in a baking tray, season with some salt and pepper as desired and drizzle with some olive oil. Throw in the oven for 15 minutes and continue watching your show.
- And there you have it. It€s a simple Twenty-minute dinner idea! Plate it as fancy as you want pretend you€re in a restaurant and enjoy!
Yeah that is the end of the post.