Rodo Honey Wings
Written By: Bethany
Wingstop Who? These Rodo Honey Wings will knock your socks off! I know that is a wild way to start a blog post about wings, but we are super serious about wings over on this side. Wings have saved the day many times - birthdays, house parties, anniversaries, picnics, work meetings… So you know how essential wings are, and more importantly, they must be made WELL!
This Rodo Honey Wings recipe is a gift that will keep giving, and you get to learn many things at once (bookmark it cause you will be back soon).
You know a bomb seasoning blend recipe, a delicious sweet and spicy glaze, and you also get an A1 recipe for crispy wings that also taste like you own a chicken wings shop!
Let's get to it!
- 2 tbs of Butter
- 4 tbsp of Honey
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Chives/Green Onions
- 2 tbsp of Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of Rodo Crisps
- 10 -12 Chicken Wings
- 1 Cooking Spoon of Oil
- 1 tbs of Ginger Powder
- 1 tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tbs of Bouillon Powder
- 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika
- Clean and cut up your chicken wings.
- Marinate them in the seasoning blend (All of the Smoked Paprika, Ginger Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Bouillon Powder) for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Toss the wings with your cornstarch before you bake them in the air fryer.
- Place the wings in the air fryer at 375F for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, flip your wings and let them air fry for another 10 minutes.
- To make your glaze, in a pan on medium heat, add your butter to melt, garlic, your honey, and the rodo crisps.
- Once your wings are crispy (they should be at this point).
- Add the crispy chicken wings to the glaze on medium heat and toss till every smidgen of the wing is covered.
- Chop up some herbs, chives, or onions (or whichever you like) and sprinkle that over the wings.
- You can even hit it with some lime juice for some razzle-dazzle. Enjoy!