Pumpkin Cream Puff-Puff
Written By: Bethany
Welcome to Sweavah Weavahhhh!
Lol Y’all that’s sweater weather but in THAT voice. I know you know exactly what voice that is. As we’ve officially fallen in Fall *teehee* I thought it'd be warm of me to share this Pumpkin Cream Puff-Puff recipe.
It's easy and to the point. It might require a little bit of muscle but if you have an electric mixer, you’re good to go!
I’ve also found that my favorite way to reheat Puff-Puff is with an airfryer. It comes out as though you just fried it! Has a nice crispy exterior while maintaining the softness inside. Enjoy this Pumpkin Cream Puff-Puff with a cup of coffee, or as your treat to your next Halloween party or holiday mixer/potluck.
I bet if Santa dropped in and saw these next to his hot cocoa, he wouldn’t be mad at all!
- 4 tbsp milk
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- Adùn Plain Puff Puff
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- ½ pack cream cheese (4oz)
- Soften Cream cheese. You can do this by setting it on the counter for up to 2 hours max.
- When cream cheese is softened, add to a clean bowl along with the sugar and pumpkin spice.
- Whisk until the sugar has dissolved and the spices are well combined.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Once well combined, add in the milk and you should have a loose consistency.
- Warm your puff-puff and drizzle on the Pumpkin Cream generously. Any leftover cream should be stored in a container and refrigerated.
- Cuddle up and enjoy!