Crispy Smashed Potatoes
It's a new year, and instead of the almost mandatory Happy New Year greeting - we would rather say it with this bomb Crispy Smashed Potatoes recipe that's cracking! Talking about cracking, that is exactly how these smashed potatoes sound when you take a bite!
'Okay, but isn't it just a potato recipe?" This is different and special because these are the easiest and most rewarding Potatoes you will try this year.
This recipe uses ONLY three ingredients, and I promise you, you will never make potatoes any other way after reading this recipe.
- ½ Bag of Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp of Rodo Oil
- Salt (to boil potatoes)
- Wash your unpeeled potatoes and boil in salted water till they are soft.
- Using a clean, flat surface, smash the potatoes flat and place them carefully in a bowl.
- Drizzle your Rodo Oil on the potatoes and toss gently to combine.
- Heat your air-fryer/oven to 390F and cook for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy these crispy potatoes with any sauce of choice.