Chicken And Sausage Salad
I hear you whisper "finally!" under your breath. I hear you.
Today is going to be something different. As the title suggests, we are doing a salad. You might think "salad?".
Well, the thing is quite a lot of people want to eat salads, but get tired of them the evening of the first day of their meal plan. So here's how I can help with this post!
This post came about as me wanting to eat something with high protein and lower carbs and voila!
A simple and easy salad that is also very flexible as the components can be switched around.
- Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp of Oil
- Black Pepper
- Romaine Lettuce
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Andouille Sausages
- Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Wash out your vegetables properly, we don't want any athletic tummy (please tell me you know that means running stomach) situations.
- Chop up your chicken and sausages. Saute in a pan with a Tbsp of Oil and seasoning. I kept my seasoning at garlic salt and black pepper.
- Chop up your vegetables and in a bowl mix your romaine and strawberries roughly.
- Let your meats cook down and add them to the bowl. Sprinkle your peanuts and you are done!
- I used a Chipotle Ranch as a dressing but you can use your favourite one! Enjoy!